To build, establish and drive online sales with customers/clients includes monitoring return on investment for the different digital marketing campaigns. The role includes planning, executing, maintaining digital marketing campaigns (including email) and supply content for the organization’s website.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and contact potential clients
- Prepare sales presentations
- Modify sales materials and strategies to suit each clients needs
- Promote advertising and marketing materials and strategies
- Create and maintain client accounts
- Research and analyze internet sales and advertising trends
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns to generate sales.
- Identify and implement website best practices that drive a best in class customer experience to improve marketing effectiveness and grow the e-Commerce channels
- Work with cross-functional teams (design, product, and marketing) towards timely and quality execution of marketing strategies.